Requirements for New First Year, Transfer and Graduate Students to complete AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention Courses
Clayton State University, through the University System of Georgia, has partnered with Vector Solutions to offer online courses to help students develop critical skills to make more thoughtful and educated choices outside the classroom. AlcoholEdu for College will help empower students to make well-informed decision about alcohol and help you to reflect on an consider college drinking related issues. Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates and Graduates will help students learn about healthy relationships, the importance of consent and being a good communicator, and the many ways students can help create a safe and positive campus environment.
- First Year students are expected to complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates course and AlcoholEdu for College (this includes Dual Enrolled students).
- New Transfer students are expected to complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduates course.
- New Graduate students are expected to complete Sexual Assault Prevention for Graduate Course.
You will receive an email with the course link. You can also go to: https://claytonstudents-ga.vectorlmsedu.com/ and login with your CSU credentials.
All courses will be assigned on the day of your acceptance to Clayton State. Assigned courses should be completed before the first day of classes for your first semester.
Failure to complete the course may result in a registration hold being placed on your account. A registration hold on your academic record will limit your access to registration, grades and transcripts, so it is imperative complete the courses by the established deadline to avoid any disruption or inconvenience of your academic progress.
- Alcohol Edu – 90 minutes
- Sexual Assault Prevention (undergraduate) – 45 minutes
- Sexual Assault Prevention (graduate) – 45 minutes
The courses have chapters which allow you to take a break and come back to it later.
To remove a hold, you must complete the assigned courses. You will still have access to the courses after the completion deadline has passed. Once you complete your assigned courses, the hold will be removed.
The hold will be automatically removed within 24 hours of completing the course. If the hold is still on, please verify that you have completed all course modules. If the hold is still present please contact the Office of Community Standards at (678) 466-5444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to course updates and Clayton State specific information, student will be required to complete the Clayton State Course.
Other Important Course Information
- Work at your own pace from any computer or tablet
- Courses will save your progress if you need to stop and return later
- Courses are best supported by the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (preferred), or Microsoft Edge
If you still have questions regarding the courses, please contact the Office of Community Standards at (678) 466-5444 or via email at email@example.com.