Clayton State University Office of International Programs (OIP)
Call or email for advising appointment
University Center 210 2000 Clayton State Blvd. Morrow, GA 30260-0285
Tel: (678) 466-5499 Fax: (678) 466-5469 RyanPackard@clayton.edu
ISS invites all to follow our international journey through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. If you would like us to post something, feel free to let us know!
Below is a list of commonly used ISS forms and informational sheets. Just click on the one(s) you need.
- International Student Responsibilities
- Application for Employment Authorization - Form I-765
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) - Information
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT) - Application
- Driver License Information
- Financial Verification Form
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) - Information
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) - Application
- I-20 Transfer Request - Information
- I-20 Transfer In Request - Form
- I-20 Transfer Out Request Form
- I-20 for F2 Dependent - Information and Request Form
- I-20 Program Extension Request - Information and Form
- 2018 International Student Tax Info
Update: Clayton State ISS does not recommend students apply for a change of status as the processing time can be 8+ months. ISS recommends that students return home and apply for an F-1 visa.