To login to the proposal systems linked below, use your LochID (not your full email address) and your Clayton State network password. If you are unable to login, please email CELT@clayton.edu.
- Course Proposals
- Program Proposals
- Miscellaneous Request (Banner Code Request, Typo Correction, etc)
- Proposal Console (To approve a proposal [Chairs, Department/College/University Curriculum Committees, Graduate Affairs Council, etc]).
CELT is currently developing additional training resources to support this system. If you would like to book a one-on-one appointment with CELT, please click here and select "Curricular Proposals".
Curricular Proposal Resources
- Banner Code Request Form - Major, Minor, Concentration, or Certificate (Masters)
- Attach the completed form to the above linked Miscellaneous Request
Banner Course Coding Resources
- Fall and Spring Matrix (pdf file)
- Summer Matrix (pdf file)
- Coding Online Classes for Banner (pdf file)
- Guidelines to Designating an Online Course as E, F, P, or H (pdf file)