To login to the proposal systems linked below, use your LochID (not your full email address) and your Clayton State network password. If you are unable to login, please email CELT@clayton.edu.
- Course Proposals
- Program Proposals
- Miscellaneous Request (Banner Code Request, Typo Correction, etc)
- Proposal Console (To approve a proposal [Chairs, Department/College/University Curriculum Committees, Graduate Affairs Council, etc]).
CELT is currently developing additional training resources to support this system. If you would like to book a one-on-one appointment with CELT, please click here and select "Curricular Proposals".
Curricular Proposal Resources
- Banner Code Request Form - Major, Minor, Concentration, or Certificate (Masters)
- Complete this form to request a new Banner code after a new program (major/minor/concentration/certificate) has been approved.
- Banner Department Name Change Request
- Complete this form to update the name/code in Banner after a departmental name change
Banner Course Coding Resources
- Please visit Academic Planning and Assessment's Scheduling Courses webpage for more information.