Approved Instructional Software
Institutionally, we have license agreements for the Microsoft suite of products, as well as other software packages which are utilized campus-wide. Additionally, various academic departments/units have received approval for department specific software which supports instruction of their students. In an effort to ensure that all software available is FERPA compliant, not duplicitative in nature, and/or available at a reduced cost due to existing institutional or USG agreements; software purchases must go through a review process which involves Procurement, Contract Administration, ITS, and CELT. If a product is not listed here that you would like to use please complete the Instructional Software Request survey and someone will contact you to follow-up.
We offer email, phone, and face-to-face support on these software packages.
Institution-Wide Software Available:
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Faculty and Staff (University Owned Machines Only) We now have a site license for Adobe CC (this includes software such as Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc.). Our site license is for installation on University-owned laptops and computers only. The software does take a while to install so give yourself plenty of time. If you run into trouble contact the HUB for assistance.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro Standalone Version – Faculty and Staff (University Owned Machines Only)
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Kaltura Video - Faculty, Staff and Students
- Camtasia Studio - Faculty and Staff (University Owned Machines Only)
- Brightspace (D2L)
- Digital Measures
- Kanopy Streaming Video
- Microsoft Office
- Respondus, Respondus Lockdown Browser, and Respondus Monitor
Other Instructional Software approved for use:
Please note: these items are NOT available at an institutional level. These were requests by various academic departments/units that went through the contract review process and were approved for purchase.
- Geometer's SketchPad
- Unity Education Suite