Scholarship Endowment Agreement Clayton State University Foundation
Clayton State Retirees Scholarship
Clayton State University Morrow, Georgia
The generous gifts from donors, primarily retirees of Clayton State University, are being used to create an endowed scholarship at Clayton State University. Income from the Clayton State Retirees Scholarship fund will be used to financially assist students who are enrolled at Clayton State University.
Office of Development, Clayton State University 678-466-4470
This Endowment shall be established with an initial gift of $5,000 and will be funded at a minimum of $25,000 within five years. The principal shall be intact in perpetuity, and only the income shall be utilized each year. Any donor may, at any time, make additional contributions to the corpus of the endowment.
- Applicants must be enrolled in, or admitted to, a master's degree program at Clayton State University.
- Applicants must be enrolled in five or more credit hours within their approved program.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Recipients may apply for this scholarship in subsequent years.
- Recipient(s) is/are requested to attend the annual meeting of the Clayton State Retirees Association. The Clayton State Retirees Association’s annual meeting is usually held in October of each year.
Administration of Scholarship
The funds will be invested and managed according to the Endowment Guidelines and Investing/Spending Policies as established by the Foundation. The scholarship will be awarded annually based on the income generated from the corpus. Any scholarship funds in excess of the amount required for tuition and fees revert to the corpus of the Clayton State Retirees Association endowment fund.