Clayton State Retirees Scholarship
The CSRA voted at their 2006 annual fall meeting to establish the Clayton State Retirees Scholarship Endowment Fund. The goal is to raise a minimum of $25,000 for this fund.
A scholarship of $1000 per academic year will be awarded to a student enrolled in one of the University’s graduate programs. Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate program at Clayton State, be enrolled in five or more credit hours within an approved program, and must have a 3.5 or higher GPA after one semester of graduate classes. The first scholarship was awarded for the 2007-2008 academic year. To date, the recipients have been:
- Barbara G. James (2007-2008), Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Shane Bell (2008-2009), Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Debra Curry (2009-2010), Master of Science in Nursing
- Talisa Clark (2010-2011), Master of Business Administration
- Jessica Renee Reed (2011-2012), Master of Health Administration
- Esther Goss (2012-2013), Master of Business Administration
- Megan Brock (2013-2014), Master of Science in Psychology
- Christian Pham (2014-2015), Master of Archival Studies
- Obinna I. Uchime, Sr. (2015-2016), Master of Arts in Teaching
- Halima Mohamed (2016-2017), Master of Science in Nursing
- Ira D. Bizzell, III (2017-2018), Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
Through this effort Clayton State retirees demonstrate their continuing tradition of support for CSU and their interest in promoting a legacy of excellence at the University. We request your support for the Clayton State Retirees Scholarship Endowment Fund so that together we can build a bridge connecting our past with the future of CSU.
The Clayton State Retirees Scholarship is an academic scholarship. When you submit a complete and accurate application packet, you will be applying for all Academic Scholarships for which you qualify.