Connect with the Study Abroad Office
Our office looks forward to connecting with you! Our office will be hosting virtual advising sessions for students. The best way to connect with our office is by one of the following options below.
How to Schedule a Virtual Advising Appointment
- Select an advising appointment below and click ‘Learn More’.
- You will arrive at our Bookings page to schedule your appointment.
- Select the appointment at the top of the Bookings page, this will populate the calendar with our availability.
- Select the date and time for your appointment. Fill out any required prompts on the Bookings page. Click on the “i” for each session on the Bookings page to learn more about what each advising session covers and to understand how we assist during the advising session.
- Once the appointment has been created, you will receive an email and/or text confirmations for your appointment. Save the email as this has your online meeting link.
- Complete the Traveler Profile Builder Form to assist the Study Abroad Office with your advising session. It is recommended to complete this form before booking an advising appointment.
- Microsoft Teams for Online Advising NOTE: Advising appointments with our office are held virtually through Microsoft Teams. Once you set up the appointment, you will receive an email with the M. Teams link for our meeting. Pro Tip: We recommend checking your M. Teams calendar for the meeting link or saving the meeting info to your personal or school calendar. Or you can check out the booking appointment email for the link to the meeting.
This form will assist the Study Abroad Office with the upcoming advising appointment. This form aids the office with understanding the students’ needs in advance to better prepare for the appointment and to utilize the meeting time wisely. Our office reviews each Traveler Profile before the advising appointment to aid in tailoring the session. The information covered on this form will better address how we can equip students in their next steps from passport concerns, scholarships, funding, application steps, programming, and more.
- We recommend completing the Traveler Profile Builder before booking an advising appointment.
- The Study Abroad Office will endeavor to answer all of the Traveler Profile Builder questions and concerns during a session.
- Please note that each advising session differs and the student may need to schedule another session depending on the information provided to our office on the form or in the session.
- Review the sessions below to determine which advising appointment meets your needs.
- If you are still uncertain which advising session is the best option for you, after reviewing the options below, please submit the Traveler Profile Builder Form to the Study Abroad Office. They will assist in determining your next steps.
- Please allow 48-72 hours for the office to review your content.
- After the office has reviewed the Traveler Profile Builder, they will communicate to the student which session is needed via email.
If you need to cancel an advising appointment, please see the Bookings confirmation appointment email sent to your email or Microsoft Teams calendar invite for more information.
Student Canceling an Appointment via the Bookings Email
- Open the Booking confirmation email.
- Click on "Change your appointment" at the bottom of the email.
- Follow the prompts to change or cancel the Booking appointment.
If you are having trouble with canceling the appointment, please email your cancellation to the Study Abroad Office at StudyAbroad@clayton.edu and they will manage the appointment cancellation.
Virtual Advising Appointments & Connect with Us
The Clayton State Study Abroad Office can be reached by the following resources for assistance and appointments. Connect with us via our online booking system to set-up your virtual appointment today!
The Virtual Advising Appointments take place on Microsoft Teams. The advising meeting links will be sent out via email after booking your appointment via the link(s) below.
Login with your Clayton State username and password credentials to access these resources below.
2000 Clayton State Boulevard
Morrow, GA 30260
James M. Baker University Center Main Street Suite 204
Office Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fax: (678) 466-4119