The Study Abroad Office is introducing a new resource platform in Spring 2019 to aid faculty with the study abroad process. This platform will provide new and returning faculty with study abroad planning and preparation resources for before, during, and upon returning from abroad. The Study Abroad Office will continue to improve and implement the faculty portal with new resources throughout the year. All study abroad Faculty Program Submissions to lead a program will be submitted to this portal. This portal will also feature additional resources such as a program dashboard to review documents submitted by students and much more.
The following documents below are due for the Faculty Program Submission process to lead a study abroad program for the upcoming 2020 year.
Login with your CSU username and password credentials.
Proposal Documents Due on Friday, March 15, 2019:
- Annual Approval Form
- Budget & Finance Policies
- Budget Template (unofficial copy)
- Marketing Brochure Template
- Program Proposal Application
- Travel Authorization
- Student Application Requirements
Additional Program Documentation Due on Monday, July 29, 2019:
- Final Budget (official copy)
- Emergency Contacts
- Medical Insurance
Why Lead a Study Abroad Program?
- 97% of students who study abroad find employment within 12 months compared to 49% who do not study abroad.
- 84% report building skills.
- 80% are better to adapt to uncertainty.
- 100% improve their GPA.
To learn more about study abroad statistics, visit the University of California, Merced.
If you have questions or concerns, regarding this process please contact the Study Abroad Office at 678-466-4092 or 678-466-4090 or e-mail StudyAbroad@clayton.edu