Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Major Change Information

  1. Log into the SWAN to change your major.
  2. Go to Academic and Financial Information
  3. The following majors require a separate admission to the program:
    • All majors in Business
    • Nursing
    • Dental Hygiene
    • Communication and Media Studies
    • All majors in Music
    • Teacher Education
  4. You must have earned an AAS degree in order to declare any of the BAS majors.
  5. You will receive an email response from the appropriate academic department indicating whether your request was approved and when it will take effect. Please allow 5-7 days for a response.