360 GLE™ GLOBAL LEARNING EXPERIENCES
360 GLE™ is an interactive platform featuring immersive international education learning content and experiences from all over the world.
Provided by a wide range of global experts sharing their knowledge and experience from the field, our programs feature: Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Medical Professionals, Artists, Directors of NGOs, Archaeologists, Anthropologists, Scientists, Engineers, Educators, Musicians, Chefs, Historians, Seasoned Tour Guides, Community Leaders, Sustainability Experts and more!
The ever-growing library of embedded content can be used by faculty to:
- supplement and enhance courses
- recruit more students for study abroad programs
- achieve internationalization and DEI goals
- and now, you can also design complete courses
360 GLE™ is a great tool to build globally competent and competitive students, expanding their career opportunities and perspectives.
Access to the 360 GLE platform is complimentary and available until June 30, 2024.
How it Works
The 360 GLE™ content is made available to the entire institution (students, faculty and staff).
The platform can be accessed anytime through web-enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, smart boards, VR headsets, etc.
Once inside the platform, you can navigate to any of the locations and academic topics available to interact with educational plugins in the various scenes, modules, and videos.
All content is asynchronous and self-paced.
Accessing the Platform
- Users visit 360 GLE™ access page and sign up using your school email address.
- Anyone with a @clayton.edu or @student.clayton.edu can access the platform.
- Login and explore!
Pre-made Online Courses: Find free courses available online. These courses are not applicable for academic course credit at Clayton State University for degree-seeking students. These offerings are complimentary educational and supplemental courses devoted to such topics as Intro to Humanities in Italy, Scholar of Global Distinction Program, Cultural Studies, Ancient Rome, Italian Renaissance, and UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Lunch n Learns
- Faculty and staff can learn more about this fascinating platform by watching the webinar to see how you can utilize this software in the classroom.
- Login with your Clayton State credentials to access the recording(s).
- Watch the webinar recording here. This is the June 2022 webinar recording.
- Watch the second webinar recording here. This is the September 2022 webinar recording.
360 Your Class Syllabus
Interested in adding 360 GLE content to your Course Syllabus? Here are some steps to get you started...
- Submit your Course Syllabus to the Study Abroad Association (SAA) Team at their website here!
- This process can take up to two-three weeks depending on the high traffic periods with SAA.
- Once the SAA Team has your syllabus they will review the document to help pinpoint information from the 360 GLE platform that will correlate with your course objectives/assignments/etc. More information can also be found in the Onboarding Materials.
- Please allow a 24-48 hour response window for confirmation of receipt.
- Questions? Email the SAA Team at...
Faculty and staff can find everything they need including FAQs, tutorials, training videos, best practices, success stories, etc. within the Onboarding Training Material PDF file (file linked below).
360 GLE Global Learning Experiences PDF - Learn more about this exciting platform!
360 GLE in the Classroom
This is a 30-minute video that discusses the virtual platform and how it is utilized in the classroom. This is a great resource for faculty to learn more.
Need technical assistance?
- In the case of any questions or difficulties with the 360 GLE™ platform please email:
- PJ Shoulders at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please anticipate up to a 24 - 48 hour response window.
Book an Experience with the Clayton State Library
Would you like to go abroad and experience what it's like to walk through another city around the world?
Schedule a VR: Virtual Reality experience by visiting the Clayton State Library's website to learn more.