Part-Time Faculty New Hire Checklist
Instructions: Please print and complete each form either by clicking each hyperlink and printing the form or by clicking each hyperlink and accessing the Adobe PDF fillable form. Each form should be completed by printing or typing the information in black or blue ink. You must also print a hardcopy of each form, sign where appropriate, and return to Academic Affairs. NOTE: All forms should be completed 7 days prior to the official start date of the employee.
- Part Time Faculty Appointment Form
- Part Time Faculty Application
- Employee Data Form (EDF)
- Form W-4 (2020) Federal Employee Withholding Certificate: Please consult with a Tax Professional if you are unsure about withholding allowances or how to calculate the same.
- Form G-4 State of Georgia Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate: Please consult with a Tax Professional if you are unsure about withholding allowances or how to calculate the same.
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification: This form must be presented along with original documentation as specified on the “List of Acceptable Documentation”, and MUST be presented within 3 days of hire. No copies, faxes, or electronic documents will be accepted. A Department of Human Resources Official must verify documentation. Failure to comply will result in the immediate termination and/or disqualification of employment.
- E-Verify Employee Rights and Responsibilities Booklet: Please print and retain a copy of this booklet.
- Security Questionnaire/Loyalty Oath: This form MUST be signed in the presence of a Notary Public.
- Selective Service Verification: ALL Applicants/Employees MUST complete this form.
- Temporary Employee Acknowledgement: Please read, sign, and return this form to HR.
- Georgia Defined Contribution Plan Brochure
- Georgia Defined Contribution Plan Acknowledgement
- Direct Deposit Notification
- Training Acknowledgement: All employees must complete training within 30 days of employment.
- ACA Market Plan Notification: Please print and retain a copy of this notification.
Unofficial Transcripts: Transcripts for graduate degree including 18 graduate hours in teaching discipline. Official transcripts are required by SACS at least one month after their start date for all conferred degrees, student issued copies are not accepted.