The primary mission of Payroll office is to ensure that all employees are paid accurately and timely. The Payroll staff is also responsible for coordinating with the University System’s OneUSG in the preparation of various federal and state income withholding tax reports and for the payment of authorized payroll deductions to the proper vendors and agencies.
Have Payroll Questions?
Bi-Weekly Pay Groups
- 28H - Hourly Staff, Eligible for Benefits
- 28C - Temporary Hourly Staff, Not Eligible for Benefits
- 28T - Student Assistant, Not Eligible for Benefits
- 28W - Work Study Student Assistant, Not Eligible for Benefits
Monthly Pay Groups
- 28A - Exempt Staff, Eligible for Benefits
- 28F - Faculty (10-month), Eligible for Benefits
- 28G - Graduate Assistant, Not Eligible for Benefits
- 28L - Temporary Monthly Staff, Not Eligible for Benefits
- 28P - Part-Time Faculty, Not Eligible for Benefits
- 28Y - Administrative Faculty (12-month), Eligible for Benefits)
For use by all hourly workers for reporting retro time and timesheet corrections
Employee Extra Compensation - Guidelines for Requesting Extra Compensation
Employee Extra Compensation Form
Dual Appointment Agreement
Fitness Center Payroll Deduction Request
Sick Leave Contribution Withdrawal Request
This form is completed by Clayton State employees to donate leave hours to the pool or to request leave hours from the pool.
- Sick Leave Contribution/Withdrawal Request Form (Word)
- Sick Leave Contribution/Withdrawal Request Form (PDF)