Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Veterans Affairs


The information on this website is designed for students/potential students at Clayton State University seeking to use their Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits for a degree program. This website has a wealth of information for you to explore.

Please select the links below for information regarding your desired topics. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to assisting you with VA Educational Benefits.

If you are seeking to use VA Educational Benefits for Continuing Education (non-degree) courses, please view the Center for Continuing Education and Professional Education (CaPE) Veteran Information.     

Office of Financial Aid: Veterans Affairs Contact Information

Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits

In the event that we are not available, please understand that the Financial Aid Staff can assist with general VA Inquiries and can accept VA Documents.  For other inquiries, please feel free to leave a detailed email and we will reply at our earliest convenience. 

Veterans Affairs Hot Topics

Office of Financial Aid: Veterans Affairs Forms

All Office of Financial Aid: Veterans Affairs Forms can be submitted by one of the following methods:


Fax: 678-466-4189

Mail: 2000 Clayton State Blvd, Edgewater Hall, Room 105, Morrow, Georgia 30260

In Office: Please submit to the front representative in the Office of Financial Aid (Edgewater Hall, Room 105)

If the Office of Financial Aid is closed, please feel free to use the secured Financial Aid drop box outside of the Office of Financial Aid