The information on this website is designed for students/potential students at Clayton State University seeking to use their Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits for a degree program. This website has a wealth of information for you to explore.
Please select the links below for information regarding your desired topics. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to assisting you with VA Educational Benefits.
If you are seeking to use VA Educational Benefits for Continuing Education (non-degree) courses, please view the Center for Continuing Education and Professional Education (CaPE) Veteran Information.
Office of Financial Aid: Veterans Affairs Contact Information
Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits
- Tiffany Young, Veterans Affairs & Grants Manager
- Joseph Velasquez, Veterans Affairs Counselor
- Other Useful Contact Information
In the event that we are not available, please understand that the Financial Aid Staff can assist with general VA Inquiries and can accept VA Documents. For other inquiries, please feel free to leave a detailed email and we will reply at our earliest convenience.
Veterans Affairs Hot Topics
- Types of VA Education Benefits-Select for a brief description of the requirements
of each VA Education Benefit and a brief description of what is included in each benefit
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill®-Reserves(MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 35: Spouse/Dependent Education Assist Program (DEA)
- FRY Scholarship
- Chapter 31: Veterans Readiness & Employment (VR&E)
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Funds
- Process for receiving VA Education Benefits at Clayton State University
- Transient Students with VA Education Benefits
- Important Facts to Remember about VA Education Benefits
- Advance Pay Process
- Vet Gazette
All Office of Financial Aid: Veterans Affairs Forms can be submitted by one of the following methods:
Mail: 2000 Clayton State Blvd, Edgewater Hall, Room 105, Morrow, Georgia 30260
In Office: Please submit to the front representative in the Office of Financial Aid (Edgewater Hall, Room 105)
If the Office of Financial Aid is closed, please feel free to use the secured Financial Aid drop box outside of the Office of Financial Aid