Clayton State University is approved by the State of Georgia as a training facility for veterans applying for Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits.
The information on this website is designed for students/potential students at Clayton State University seeking to use their Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits for a degree program. This website has a wealth of information for you to explore. Please select the links below for information regarding your desired topics. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to assisting you with VA Educational Benefits.
If you are seeking to take Continuing Education(non-degree) courses, please feel free to contact CE at (678 466-4115.
Office of Financial Aid: Veterans Affairs Contact Information
Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits
Hours of Operation
In the event that a Veterans Affairs Representative or Coordinator is unavailable, please understand that Financial Aid Representatives can assist with general VA Inquiries and can accept VA Documents.
2000 Clayton State Blvd. Morrow, Georgia 30260
- Mondays: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
100 World Drive, Suite 100 Peachtree City, Georgia 30269
- Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Veterans Affairs Hot Topics
- Types of VA Education Benefits-Select for a brief description of the requirements
of each VA Education Benefit and a brief description of what is included in each benefit
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB-AD)
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill®-Reserves(MGIB-SR)
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Education Assistance Program (REAP)
- Chapter 35: Spouse/Dependent Education Assist Program (DEA)
- FRY Scholarship
- Chapter 31: Veterans Affairs Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Program (VR&E)
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Funds
- Process for receiving VA Education Benefits at Clayton State University
- Transfer Benefits to Spouse/Dependent
- Transient Studentswith VA Education Benefits
- Important Facts to Remember about VA Education Benefits
- Major Changes with VA Education Benefits
- Advance Pay Process
- Tutoring with VA Education Benefits
- Vet Gazette
- Vet Gazette Summer 2017 Issue 1: All Students Receiving VA Educational Benefits
- Vet Gazette Summer 2017 Issue 1: Message to Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation Recipients
Office of Financial Aid: Veterans Affairs Forms
All Office of Financial Aid: Veterans Affairs Forms can be submitted by one of the following methods:
Mail: 2000 Clayton State Blvd, Edgewater Hall, Room 105, Morrow, Georgia 30260
In Office: Please submit to the front representative in the Office of Financial Aid (Edgewater Hall, Room 105)
If the Office of Financial Aid is closed, please feel free to use the secured Financial Aid drop box outside of the Office of Financial Aid
- Veterans Basic Data Sheet
- VA Form 22-1990e: Accept the Chapter 33: Post 9/11 Benefits transferred from service member
- VA Form 22-1995: Change of Place/Program (Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill®, Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill®, Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI® Bill-Reserves, Chapter 1607: Reserve Education Assistance Program)
- VA Form 22-5495: Change of Place/Program (Chapter 35: Dependent Education Assistant and FRY Scholarship)
- VA Authorization to Release Information 16-17
- VA Authorization to Release Information 17-18
- VA Advance Pay Request
- VA Yellow Ribbon Request