Access Services at the Disability Resource Center
Clayton State University Students
CSU students enrolled in college credit courses who are interested in registering with the Disability Resource Center (DRC) must complete the DRC Intake Packet, which can be accessed at the links below, and submit supporting disability documentation for review through the portal. If students have any trouble completing the online forms or uploading their documentation, please contact the Disability Resource Center at 678-466-5445 or DisabilityResourceCenter@clayton.edu.
- Please refer to the Documentation Criteria page for further information regarding
documentation guidelines at: https://clayton.edu/disability/documentation-criteria
- It is the responsibility of the student to contact the medical professional, obtain any required additional information and ensure that it is received by the DRC.
- Once the intake packet is submitted, DRC professionals will review the submitted documents and students will be notified via their official CSU email to schedule a meeting to discuss their documentation, individual needs and if additional documentation is needed.
- An intake appointment will be scheduled once documentation and intake packet have been received and approved by a DRC professional. During the intake appointment appropriate and reasonable accommodations and services will be addressed and other necessary forms will be completed.
- Once eligible for accommodations and registered with the DRC, students must request their accommodation letter EVERY semester they are enrolled through the ServiceNow Portal, linked below. Once the request is received accommodation letters are sent electronically to the student's official CSU email for them to forward to their instructors.
- Once students receive their Accommodation Letters for the semester, students should send the letter to each of their professors following the instructions that accompany their emailed letter. Students should make themselves available to speak with their professors should any questions arise and contact the DRC if there are any concerns regarding their professors and implementation of accommodations.
- Please note that accommodations are not retroactive, therefore, accommodations should be sent to professors within the first week of class to avoid any delay in services.
- Students requesting a review or adjustment of approved accommodations should submit an Accommodation Review Form, using the link below and schedule an appointment with a DRC staff member for further discussion. Additional documentation may be required to support additional or revised accommodations.
Continuing Education Students
Students enrolled in Continuing Education courses must register with the DRC; however, they must download and complete the forms below in addition to submitting supporting disability documentation for review.
- DRC Intake Form
- DRC Release of Information Form
- DRC Statement of Confidentiality Form
- DRC Continuing Education Policies and Procedures Form
Students can return the completed intake packet to the Disability Resource Center in-person or via fax to 678-466-5467, along with medical/disability records from a licensed medical/treatment provider.