Access Services at the Disability Resource Center
Clayton State University Students
CSU students enrolled in college credit courses who are interested in registering with the Disability Resource Center (DRC) must complete the DRC Intake Packet, which can be accessed at the links below, and submit supporting disability documentation for review through the portal. If students have any trouble completing the online forms or uploading their documentation, please contact the Disability Resource Center at 678-466-5445 or DisabilityResourceCenter@clayton.edu.
- Please refer to the Documentation Criteria page for further information regarding
documentation guidelines at: https://clayton.edu/disability/documentation-criteria
- It is the responsibility of the student to contact the medical professional, obtain any required additional information and ensure that it is received by the DRC.
- Once the intake packet is submitted, DRC professionals will review the submitted documents and students will be notified via their official CSU email to schedule a meeting to discuss their documentation, individual needs and if additional documentation is needed.
- An intake appointment will be scheduled once documentation and intake packet have been received and approved by a DRC professional. During the intake appointment appropriate and reasonable accommodations and services will be addressed and other necessary forms will be completed.
Continuing Education Students
Students enrolled in Continuing Education courses must register with the DRC; however, they must download and complete the forms below in addition to submitting supporting disability documentation for review.
- DRC Intake Form
- DRC Release of Information Form
- DRC Statement of Confidentiality Form
- DRC Continuing Education Policies and Procedures Form
Students can return the completed intake packet to the Disability Resource Center in-person or via fax to 678-466-5467, along with medical/disability records from a licensed medical/treatment provider.