Spring Elections for 2021-2022 Results
Candidate Application Period: March 1-26, 2021
Online Election: April 2-9, 2021
Vote (Online April 2-9, 2021)
Enrolled students will receive through their CSU email a link to their online election ballot. Problems with voting should be directed to the Dean of Students.
BECOME A CANDIDATE FOR AN SGA POSITION
SGA Positions Available:
- SGA President* (1 position)
- SGA Vice President* (1 position)
- SGA Treasurer* (1 position)
- SGA Secretary* (1 position)
- SGA Undergraduate Senator (16 positions)
- SGA Graduate Senator (5 positions)
*Upon fulfillment of duties (and depending on available budget), this position receives a monetary scholarship stipend for each semester (fall and spring).
Candidate Application Instructions:
- Read thoroughly the Spring Elections Information document, ensure you meet election position qualifications, and follow applicant instructions.
- Review Important Dates and Election Schedule in the Spring Elections Information document.
- Submit Candidate Online Application by the indicated deadline.
- Complete your Candidate Electronic Signatures Petition Form (by obtaining 20 signatures
from currently-enrolled students) by indicated deadline. This form will be sent once candidate's initial application is received/approved.
VOTE IN THE SGA ELECTION
VOTE (Online April 2-9, 2021)
Enrolled students will receive via their CSU email account a link to the online election ballot. Problems with voting should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.