SGA Spring Elections for
Academic Year 2022-2023
Candidate Application Period: March 14-25, 2022
Online Election: April 4-8, 2022
- View the Candidates
Enrolled students will receive an email via their CSU email account containing a link to their official online ballot. Problems with voting should be directed to Dean of Students.
Become a Candidate for an SGA Position
SGA Positions Available:
- SGA President* (1 position)
- SGA Vice President* (1 position)
- SGA Treasurer* (1 position)
- SGA Secretary* (1 position)
- SGA Undergraduate Senator (16 positions)
- SGA Graduate Senator (5 positions)
*Upon fulfillment of duties (and depending on available budget), this position receives a monetary scholarship stipend for each semester (fall and spring).
Candidate Application Instructions:
- Read thoroughly the Spring Elections Information document, ensure you meet election position qualifications, and follow applicant instructions.
- Review Important Dates and the Election Schedule in the Spring Elections Information document.
- Submit Candidate Online Application by the indicated deadline.
- Complete your Candidate Electronic Signatures Petition Form (by obtaining 20 signatures from currently-enrolled students) by indicated deadline.
This electronic form will be sent once candidate's initial application is received/approved.
2022 SGA Election and Campaign Regulations