SGA Spring Elections
Academic Year 2023-2024
Candidate Application Period: March 13-April 3, 2023
Online Election: April 7-14, 2023
Vote in the SGA Election
- View the Candidates
Enrolled students will receive an email via their CSU email account containing a link to their official online ballot. Problems with voting should be directed to Dean of Students.
Become a Candidate for an SGA Position
SGA Positions Available:
- SGA President* (1 position)
- SGA Vice President* (1 position)
- SGA Treasurer* (1 position)
- SGA Secretary* (1 position)
- SGA Undergraduate Senator (16 positions)
- SGA Graduate Senator (5 positions)
*Upon fulfillment of duties (and depending on available budget), this position receives a monetary scholarship stipend for each semester (fall and spring).
Candidate Application Instructions:
- Read thoroughly the Spring Elections Information document, ensure you meet election position qualifications, and follow applicant
- Submit Candidate Online Application by the indicated deadline.
- Obtain 20 signatures from currently-enrolled students by indicated deadline. (An electronic signature petition form will be sent once candidate's initial application
Review 2023 SGA Election and Campaign Regulations