SGA Fall Elections
Candidate Application Period: August 15-26, 2022 (noon)
Online Election: August 30-September 2, 2022
- View the Candidates
- VOTE -- Enrolled students will receive an email via their CSU email account containing a link to their official online ballot. Problems with voting should be directed to Dean of Students.
Become a Candidate for a SGA Position
SGA Positions Available
- SGA Freshman Senators (10 positions)
- SGA Undergraduate Senators (11 positions)
- SGA Graduate Senators (5 positions)
Candidate Application Instructions
- Read carefully the Fall Elections Information Packet and ensure you meet election qualifications and requirements.
- Review Important Dates and Election Schedule in the Fall Elections Information Packet.
- Submit Election Online Application by the indicated deadline.
- Complete, and Submit Electronic Signature Petition for Candidacy Form (must obtain
20 signatures from currently-enrolled students) by indicated deadline. This will be
sent once candidate's initial application is received/approved.
Fall 2022 SGA Elections Campaign Regulations