Fall Elections for 2020-2021
Candidate Application Period: August 14-September 4 (noon), 2020
Online Election: September 8-11, 2020
Become a Candidate for a SGA Position
SGA Positions Available
- SGA Freshman Senators (10 positions)
- SGA Upperclass Undergraduate Senators (16 positions)
- SGA Graduate Senators (5 positions)
Candidate Application Instructions
- Read carefully the Fall Elections Information Packet and ensure you meet election qualifications and requirements.
- Review Important Dates and Election Schedule in the Fall Elections Information Packet.
- Submit Election Online Application by the indicated deadline.
- Complete, and Submit Electronic Signature Petition for Candidacy Form (must obtain 20 signatures from currently-enrolled students) by indicated deadline. This will be sent once candidate's initial application is received/approved.
Vote in the SGA Election
September 8 – 11, 2020