Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Sociology and Social Services Admissions

To be accepted into the Bachelor of Science in Sociology & Social Services, the Sociology Minor, or the Social Work Minor, applicants must be accepted to Clayton State University through the Office of Admissions.

To receive more information on admission and financial aid, please visit The Clayton State Office of Admissions and The Clayton State Office of Financial Aid webpages.