You’ve got SmartPrint installed…here’s how to use it:
ALWAYS begin by selecting Print Preview to see if there are blank or unwanted pages...this is especially important when printing from a website!
1. After previewing your document, select:
- File, Print
- Select either SmartPrint BW 2008 or SmartPrint Color 2008 from your list of available printers
- In the Page Range box, indicate which pages you want to print
- Click OK
- Enter your name in the field indicated - This will be used to identify your job at printing
- Enter a password - Remember this password. You will need to enter it to release this document for printing. This password is case-sensitive
- Click Print
2. Go to a print station
- Swipe your LakerCard. Select which documents you would like to print. Then enter your username and the password chosen. As a reminder, SmartPrint only accepts LakerBucks for payment and requires that you have enough available funds on your card to cover the entire document. SmartPrint only prints an entire document...no partial printing.
- Happy printing!