Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Government and Law Admissions

Enrollment and Entrance Requirements

To be accepted into the Bachelor of Science in Government & Law, the Government & Law Minor, or the Pre-Law Minor, applicants must be accepted to Clayton State University through the Office of Admissions.

To receive more information on admission and financial aid, please visit The Clayton State Office of Admissions and The Clayton State Office of Financial Aid webpages.