Computer Science and Information Technology Mailchimp Launchpad Academy
The Mailchimp Launchpad Academy is a leadership academy at Clayton State University that helps students and faculty adapt to technical, social, and business expectations of the 21st century workforce.
The Launchpad Academy is sponsored by Mailchimp, a leading marketing platform for small business and housed in College of Information and Mathematical Sciences. It creates a platform where students can extend their study from class room to real-world professional practices with experts. Launchpad combines curriculum in cloud computing, information security, data infrastructure operations, and software quality assurance, matched with experiential opportunities featuring Mailchimp's team of experts.
To Attend Launchpad
- Must be junior or senior standing
- Register CSCI 4800 Advanced Topics in Computer Science or ITFN 4800 Advanced Topics in Information Technology
- Registration for CSCI 4800 or ITFN 4800 needs department approval.
- Students can earn 3 semester credit hours.
- Inquiries and questions about courses should be directed to Launchpad Academy Director, Dr. Ebrahim Khosravi.