Employer Information Sessions for Students
What is an employer information session?
An opportunity for students and graduates to learn about an organization and about jobs and careers within the organization. The 50-minute session is a great time to network and make a connection that might lead to future career success.
Who should attend?
All Clayton State students and graduates, especially those who are open to learning and who want an advantage in a tough job market!
- To learn what makes the organization great. You may think you know about a company, but it probably has more to offer than you ever imagined.
- To find out about job and career opportunities both now and in the future.
- To meet key people in the organization and network with them.
- To hear about current and future trends in the industry.
RSVP is required through Laker CareerZone!
- Login to Laker CareerZone (login using your network credentials)
- From the Laker CareerZone Home Page, click on the "Events" tab at the top
- Events", click on the "Information Sessions" tab
- Click on the date of the Information Session
- Click "RSVP"
Employer information session schedule
Fall 2022 TBD