Preparing CPR Reports
The following steps will help you gather the data to prepare your Comprehensive Program Review Report:
- Login to Metabase at https://metabase.clayton.edu/. If you need some assistance with locating the reports, please contact Assessment@clayton.edu.
- Once logged into Metabase, look under the Academic Affairs folder for the Comprehensive Program Review folder and click it. The reports listed there contain the course and faculty information that you will need for Appendix A of your CPR report.
- To request the Digital Measures Reports needed for Appendices B & C contact Assessment@clayton.edu.
- Download the CPR Template and complete your report narrative.
- Attach Appendix A (Metabase Reports), Appendices B & C (Digital Measures Reports), and Appendix D (Learning Outcomes Assessment Report).
- Follow the Comprehensive Program Review Process and Timeline instructions to submit your report.