Preparing CPR Reports
The following steps will help you gather the data to prepare your Comprehensive Program Review Report:
- Login to the CPR Management Site located at http://apps.clayton.edu/cpr. If you haven't logged into the site before or you have not been trained on its use, contact IT Enterprise Applications or the AVP, Academic Planning and Assessment to schedule an appointment for training.
- Once the courses and faculty information has been entered into the management site, access Report Menu in the CPR Management Site. The page that loads will give you access to the Crystal Report that generates Appendix A of your CPR report. (If your program is not listed after you click on the Crystal Report Link then contact IT Enterprise Applications.) To set program options:
- Contact the AVP, Academic Planning and Assessment to request the Digital Measures Reports needed for Appendices B & C
- Download the CPR Template and complete your report narrative.
- Attach Appendix A (crystal report), Appendices B & C (Digital Measures Reports), and Appendix D (Learning Outcomes Assessment Report).
- Follow the Comprehensive Program Review Process and Timeline instructions to submit your report.