Admissions Appeal Form
This form is for new students who have been denied admission and want to be reconsidered by the Admissions Appeals Committee due to special circumstances.
Application Withdrawal Form
- Application Withdrawal Form (Online)
Verification of Lawful Presence
VOLP documents include, but are not limited to, Georgia driver's license, birth certificate, or U.S. passport. View a full list of acceptable VOLP documents here.
- All immunization forms should be submitted to University Health Services. For best service, please do not send immunization forms to the Office of Admissions.
Change of Semester Form
This form is for students who would like to be considered for admission in a future semester.
Honors Program Application
- Honors Program Application (HTML Printable Doc)
Information Update Form
This form is to be used by students who are still in the admission process to Clayton State and wish to change information that has already been submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
If you have ever attended Clayton State in the past, do not complete this form. All changes for former or current students must be processed through the Office of the Registrar.
These forms are for students who have ever been previously enrolled in classes at Clayton State University for credit and would like to be considered for reentry.
Residency Petition Form
Tuition Waiver Applications
- Active Duty Military Personnel Waiver (PDF)
- Border State Tuition Waiver
- Georgia National Guard and Georgia Reservists Tuition Waiver (PDF)
- New Student Out of State Tuition Waiver
- Non-Resident Differential Waiver (PDF)
- Recently Separated Military Waiver (PDF)
- 62 and Older Tuition Waiver (Online)