Master of Science in Data Science Admission
General Requirements for Program Admission
To be considered for MSDS admission, applicants must submit
- Completed online application to the School of Graduate Studies
- Transcripts -For admission purposes, Graduate Enrollment Services requires Official transcripts from the College and/or institution you received your undergraduate degree award. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to email@example.com, which is the preferred method. If you graduated from Clayton State University, you do not need to request a copy of your degree award transcript.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.5 GPA of undergraduate study from an accredited college or university.
- Essay of Purpose and graduate school interest,
- Three (3) letters of recommendation,
- For applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.50 and 2.69, a GRE score of 296 or higher is required.
- International students whose native language is not English are required to submit English Language Proficiency through one of the following options: TOEFL (minimum score of 78 total on the internet-based TOEFL), IELTS (minimum score of 6 total), Duolingo English Test (Minimum score of 100), or successful completion of an approved University System of Georgia (USG) intensive ESL program.
- If an applicant has completed any coursework, degree, or degrees from institutions outside of the United States, he or she must utilize a credential evaluation service. The School of Graduate Studies accepts an official course-by-course evaluation with a GPA that is prepared by either Josef Silney and Associates or World Education Services.