Film and Digital Media Center
Welcome to the Film and Digital Media Center, a division of Continuing and Professional Education (CaPE). We are committed to training students for the many opportunities in film and digital media in Georgia and beyond. We have two Certificate Programs to consider: the Film and Digital Media Certificate Program and the Georgia Film Academy Certification Program. To learn more, click on the "Certificates" option in the left column.
Teresa Steppe, Senior Manager
Tommy Stein, Operations Coordinator,
Become a Content Creator! We accept applications for the Film and Digital Media Certificate Program for Level I courses on an ongoing basis. Learn more about the program and how to apply with the links below:
ANNOUNCING: New Mini-Seminars in Writing, Production, and Post-Production!
Four hours a week for 4 weeks, classes taught by industry mentors, will focus on special topics in Film and Digital Media creation.
- “The Voices in Your Head” focuses on how writers develop distinct character voices.
- “Investigating a Situation” and “Investigating a Person” address writing short-subject documentaries.
- “Directing Comedies” shows students how serious (but exciting) the business of comedy can be.
- “The Art of the Interview” and “The Art of Sound” challenge students to get the job done with finesse.
- “Pictures without Words” takes up specific questions of purposeful action and camera placement to create meaning minus dialogue.
Learn more about these courses at our upcoming INFO SESSIONS. The info sessions will take place at the CSU Film Studio located at 9147 Tara Blvd, Jonesboro, GA. Please email or call for more information.
For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: (678) 466-5085.
Film and Digital Media Center. Located at 9147 Tara Blvd., Jonesboro, GA 30236. On main campus, visit us in the Harry S. Downs Center, Continuing Education Office, Suite 223.
For more information call or email: