The warehouse department is responsible for the warehouse function with Facilities Management. Services provided by the department include:
- Locate and order parts and materials.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of all parts and materials.
- Accountability for inventory of tools, equipment, materials and supplies.
- Coordinate disposal of hazardous materials for Plant Operations.
- Coordinate the receipt and distribution of parts, material and supplies.
- Responsibility for all record keeping (reports, logs, etc.) of inventory.
- Responsibility for maintaining the warehouse, keeping it clean and organized at all times.
- Responsibility for keeping records that deal with any EPA issues in Facilities Management.
- Responsibility for fuel management for all vehicles at Plant Operations.
- Keep maintenance hardware inventory in stock.
- Pick up parts off campus.
- Track and keep tool inventory annually.
- Track and inventory all refrigerants.
- Input data on parts into centralized computer system and correlate it with work requests in the system for expense tracking associated with the work orders.
|Richard Pepples Buyer|
Monday-Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Please contact Facilities Management at (678) 466-4240. Staff is also available in the event of an emergency. If after hours, call Public Safety at (678) 466-4050.