Facilities Management Warehouse
The warehouse department is responsible for the warehouse function with Facilities Management. Services provided by the department include:
- Locate and order parts and materials.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of all parts and materials.
- Accountability for inventory of tools, equipment, materials and supplies.
- Coordinate disposal of hazardous materials for Plant Operations.
- Coordinate the receipt and distribution of parts, material and supplies.
- Responsibility for all record keeping (reports, logs, etc.) of inventory.
- Responsibility for maintaining the warehouse, keeping it clean and organized at all times.
- Responsibility for keeping records that deal with any EPA issues in Facilities Management.
- Responsibility for fuel management for all vehicles at Plant Operations.
- Keep maintenance hardware inventory in stock.
- Pick up parts off campus.
- Track and keep tool inventory annually.
- Track and inventory all refrigerants.
- Input data on parts into centralized computer system and correlate it with work requests in the system for expense tracking associated with the work orders.
Richard Pepples Buyer
Warehouse Work Hours:
Monday-Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Please contact Facilities Management at (678) 466-4240. Staff is also available in the event of an emergency. If after hours, call Public Safety at (678) 466-4050.