As a resource, our office offers various training opportunities for faculty and staff. Training may be offered in a group setting or one-on-one depending on the topic. Training sessions are free.
Content Management System
Is there someone in your area who wants to update departmental content? Want to learn how?
- We offer monthly training sessions on how to use the University Content Management System monthly. During training we will cover:
- How to login to the system
- How to edit current departmental content
- How to add new pages to department site
- How to add new content, images and documents to department site
Monthly CMS trainings will start back in summer 2020. Check back later for dates/times/location
Do you have an area of expertise on a timely topic? Chances are, you may be contacted by the media on various topics and issues. Or, our office may facilitate opportunities for you to represent Clayton Sate in the news. Be prepared to interact with the media through our media training. We will cover topics including:
- How to tailor your message and stay on message
- What reporters need
- How to answer difficult questions
- How to prepare before an interview
- Training sessions will be done one-on-one with the public relations team.
Thinking of setting up a new social media channel? Want to discuss how to best use your current social media to best market your program or department?
We offer individualized training sessions that will cover:
- Selecting the best social media channels to accomplish your goals
- Best practices for posting
- Content planning