If this is a life-threatening emergency or if someone’s immediate safety is at risk, please call 911 immediately.
During Office Hours
Between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, walk-in urgent appointments are available for students who may be at an elevated mental health risk, including:
- Current or recent thoughts of harm to self or others
- Concern about the safety of another person
- Experience of a recent trauma
- Experiencing hallucinations, delusions, disorganized thinking and/or behavior, or have unable to sleep for two or more days
After Hours Support
If you are an on-campus resident, please call your RA or the CSU Department of Public Safety at 678-466-4050.
Resources for off-campus residents:
- Call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line, 1-800-715-4225.
- Text HOME to 741741 from anywhere in the USA to text with a trained
Crisis Counselor. Visit https://crisistextline.org/ for more information.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-8255.