Upload your LakerCard Photo!
Click on the image below to begin.
- it's your student ID
- it's your library card
- it's an on-campus debit card
- it's an access card
...it's the card you need on campus
Manage your LakerCard online!
- Make deposits, check an account balance, review transaction histories, and report your card lost/stolen. You can even have a friend or relative deposit money to your LakerBucks through the Guest Access. Log in today using your Clayton State network login credentials. Click the LakerCard Online button below to begin!
The LakerCard Center also provides the following services:
- BankMobile Disbursement support
- Meal Plan sales and support
- Fax services
- Local - $.49*/page
- Long distance – $1.29*/page
- International - $3.99*/page
- * plus sales tax
- SmartPrint refunds and support
- Vending refunds and support
- Marta Breeze Pass sales
LakerCard Center Hours
LakerCard Center hours during Bookstore Bucks
- Mon-Thurs, Aug. 1-4: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 5: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 6: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 7: CLOSED
- Mon-Thurs, Aug. 8-11: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 12: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 13: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 14: CLOSED
- Mon-Thurs, Aug. 15-18: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 19: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Sat-Sun, Aug. 20-21: CLOSED
Normal Hours resume Monday, Aug. 22:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 3:30pm
Self-service options available 24 hours a day at LakerCard Online!
To make a LakerBucks deposit, check a LakerBucks or Bookstore Bucks balance, or submit a photo for your LakerCard, go to www.LakerCard.com and select LakerCard Online.