GUEST POLICY (REVISED MAY 1, 2013) GENERAL:
- Members may purchase a 10-Visit Punch-Card Pass which may be used to bring guests to the Fitness Center.
- The cost for the 10-Visit Punch-Card Pass is $75.00 and expires one year from the date of purchase.
- SAC Fitness Center members may host ONE non-member per day.
- The individual Fitness Center Member is the only person permitted to bring a guest using the Punch-Card Pass.
- Sharing of the Punch-Card Pass is prohibited.
- A “punch” is not a day pass and no re-entry will be permitted at a later time during the day unless another punch is used.
- The minimum age requirement for a guest is 16.
- Members will be held accountable for the conduct and / or damages as a result of the sponsored guests. Any misconduct may result in the student member being reported to the Office of Community Standards for possible disciplinary sanctions.
- A “punch” or 10-Visit Punch-Card Pass may be voided with any violation to the Fitness Center rules and/or guest policies.
- The Department of Recreation & Wellness reserves the right to revoke the purchase of a Punch-Card Pass at any time at their discretion.
- May purchase a 10-Visit Punch-Card Pass at the SAC Fitness Center desk Monday–Friday between the hours of 8 am-5 pm.
- Must ensure that their membership is current before being permitted to purchase and/or use a 10-Visit Punch-Card Pass.
- Must be present with their guest for the duration of the visit in the Fitness Center. A guest is not permitted entry, or permitted to use the Fitness Center without the member also being present.
- Understands that failure to abide by the stipulations of the Punch-Card Pass will result in its revocation without a refund.
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Obey all Fitness Center and SAC rules.
- Complete a liability release form prior to entering the Fitness Center.
- Present a photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License) to the SAC Fitness Center desk. Clayton State University – SAC Fitness Center
GUESTS MAY NOT:
- Enter or use the Fitness Center without the member also being present.
- A guest may not host another guest.
- Guests are not permitted to check out equipment, make court reservations or participate in organized Recreational Sports Programs. Participation in group exercise classes is permitted on a space available basis. Students and paying members have first priority.