FREE Group Fitness Classes
View the Group Fitness Schedule - May 20 - July 25
The Department of Recreation and Wellness offers a variety of group fitness classes each semester.
- Classes are FREE to all current Clayton State University students and Fitness Center members.
- Select classes are FREE to Clayton State faculty and staff.
- Classes are located in the Group fitness studios on the second floor of the SAC Fitness Center.
- All classes are instructed by certified group exercise instructors and are categorized into three different formats: cardiovascular/strength, mind/body, and dance.
- No matter the fitness level, gender, interest, or background, the group fitness program has a class for everyone.
Classes are offered year-round during each academic semester.
FREE! Fitness Incentive Program 1000 Point Laker Challenge
1. BE PHYSICAL 2. EARN POINTS 3. EARN PRIZES
Participate in any physical activity in the SAC Fitness Center
Examples include lifting weights, taking a group fitness class, riding a bike, or even using the treadmills
- Earn points! - 1 minute equals 1 point
- Get your card initialed by a Fitness Center Staff Member
- Earn Prizes!
- 200 points = Prize!
- 1,000 points = Choice of a Prize!!!
FIT-2-GO: Group Fitness Instructor on demand!
Host a fitness event for an on campus organization or department on campus! A one (1) hour fitness class presented by a certified instructor starts at $10. Classes must be on Clayton State University Campus. Recognized Student Organizations wishing to host fitness/wellness related events should check the Group Fitness and studio schedules first before and contact email@example.com before submitting events in Astra.