Parking Appeal Form
- Appeals are accepted in written forms and must be received by the Parking Services Office within ten (10) business days from the date the citation was issued. This form should be completed with all supportive documents relating to the date attached.
- The right to appeal will be forfeited if appeal is not submitted within the 10-day period.
- Appeals will be considered and decisions rendered by the Appeals Committee..The Committee
does not accept the following reasons for appeal:
- Lack of knowledge of these rules and regulations
- Inability to locate an available authorized parking space
- Late for class or appointment
- The committee’s decision is final.
- After a decision is made recipient will be notified in writing as to the status of the appeal.
- Citations that are successfully appealed will be removed from the recipient’s record, and those that are unsuccessful will be due and payable within ten (10) business days from the date of notice.
- Failure to pay citations that are denied by the committee within the allotted 10-days will result in the recipient’s records being placed on hold and $5.00 late fee.
Submit any pictures or proofs to email@example.com after filling out the form