Master of Health Administration Admissions
Admission to the Master of Health Administration program begins with applying through Graduate Admissions.
- Completed admissions Application
- Transcripts –For admission purposes, graduate enrollment services requires Official transcripts from the College and/or institution you received your undergraduate degree award. Must be in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent electronically from the institution directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is the preferred method. If you graduated from Clayton State University, you do not need to request a copy of your degree award transcript.
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution verified by official transcripts
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation required. Letters should comment on the applicant's potential for success in a graduate academic program. At least one letter should be from a previous professor or someone who can comment on the applicant's academic performance and/or ability.
- A Statement of Purpose that is no more than two (2) typewritten pages, single-spaced. The statement should describe the applicant's pertinent and professional experience and education, as well as their interests and goals in pursuing the Master of Health Administration degree.
- Curriculum Vita/Resume
- All application materials must be submitted the Office of Graduate Admissions. Submit required application documentation to email@example.com.
- Criminal Background Check (if admitted). For residents of Georgia: Georgia Criminal Information Center. For residents outside of Georgia: the appropriate state criminal background check.
- Completion and submission of the Immunization Form (upon acceptance). For more information, please contact University Health Services at (678) 466-4940.
Additional admissions requirements, including GPA minimums and graduate exam scores, can be found in the Clayton State University Academic Catalog.
If you have questions about the graduate admission process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Graduate Enrollment Services at (678) 466-4113.