Master of Health Administration Admissions
Admission to the Master of Health Administration program begins with applying through Graduate Admissions.
- Completed Application (Application needs to have the following hyperlink: https://apps.clayton.edu/gsapp/login) for Admission to the Master of Health Administration.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation required. Letters should comment on the applicant's potential for success in a graduate academic program. At least one letter should be from a previous professor or someone who can comment on the applicant's academic performance and/or ability.
- A Statement of Purpose that is no more than two (2) typewritten pages, single-spaced. The statement should describe the applicant's pertinent and professional experience and education, as well as their interests and goals in pursuing the Master of Health Administration degree.
- All application materials must be submitted the Office of Graduate Admissions. Submit required application documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Criminal Background Check (if admitted). For residents of Georgia: Georgia Criminal Information Center. For residents outside of Georgia: the appropriate state criminal background check.
- Completion and submission of the Immunization Form (upon acceptance). For more information, please contact University Health Services at (678) 466-4940.
Additional admissions requirements, including GPA minimums and graduate exam scores, can be found in the Clayton State University Academic Catalog.
If you have questions about the graduate admission process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact Graduate Enrollment Services at (678) 466-4113.
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution verified by official transcripts
- A statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
- Curriculum Vita/Resume
- For applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.5 and 2.99, a GRE score of 300 or higher may be required