Become a Peer-Tutor
The Center for Academic Success's peer tutoring program is always in need of resourceful students who want to make a difference in the world. The best tutors ask questions that create understanding, help learners develop study skills useful in any course, and present material in novel and interesting ways. If you have these skills, love learning and would like to help others learn, we need you.
- Have an A or B average in the discipline you wish to tutor.
- Be recommended by two faculty members.
- Demonstrate the qualities of being an academic role model.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completed at least 25 college credits. (CSU or transferred)
To apply for the position, fill out this online application.
After submitting your application, remember to have two faculty members fill out a recommendation form. Please email this link to your professors: Tutor Recommendation Form for Faculty