Student Organization Resources
Student Organization Suite
Your student organization has access to the student organization suite which includes
printer access, a resource room, study room, and meeting rooms.
How to reserve a study room or meeting room in the Student Organization suite: Visit the Campus Life office suite located on the 2nd floor of the Student Activities Center to make a reservation. Reservations cannot be scheduled in advance.
Leadership Training and Development
- Identify a new officer board in accordance with your constitution
- Attend the annual RESET Training
- Register your organization in Loch-N (Presence)
All student organizations must register their events in Loch-n (Presence) and receive approval before the event can take place.
How to Create a Student Organization
- Define the purpose of your student organization
- Recruit 5 members (current undergraduate or graduate students)
- Attend RESET Training for student organizations and executive board members
- Create a Constitution & Bylaws for student organizations
- Identify an advisor for the student organization (*Advisors must be full-time faculty or staff)
- Register your student organization in Loch-N (Presence)