Filming at Clayton State University
For more information about filming at Clayton State, please contact Tommy Stein at:
Phone: (678) 466-4197
About Clayton State
Clayton State University is a film-friendly campus with beautiful locations that can fit a wide variety of needs and is open to filming year-round.
Located off the beaten path in Morrow, GA, Clayton State is less than two miles from I-75 and less than 20 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Explore Clayton State through our online resources:
Virtual Campus Tour (click on the About tile)
- Approval from senior administration of Clayton State
- A fully executed Film Location Agreement
- Receipt of certificate of insurance for the production
- A permit from Film Clayton
Campus Filming Guidelines
- All productions will be considered based on size, footprint, and impact to campus. While productions are encouraged to utilize academic breaks for filming, Clayton State is open to campus filming year-round and date approval will be dependent on availability of the individual spaces.
- Where possible, Clayton State requests that the production extend educational and/or extracurricular experience to students as extras and production assistants. Clayton State also encourages members of the production to make themselves available for classroom discussion of their work.
Student Filming Productions on Campus
If you are a Clayton State student interested in filming on campus for a class assignment, please complete and sign the Student Campus Filming form. Provide as much detail as possible. Email completed form to Tommy Stein, email@example.com, at least two weeks prior to your requested filming date.