Organizations have an opportunity to support the mission of the College of Business by becoming a corporate partner.
As a member, you have an opportunity to be a mentor , share your experience and success with students, and find the newest talent for your company or organization.
Corporate partners can serve in a number of roles for the College of Business.
All corporate partners will serve on the advisory board and support career readiness initiatives at the Member level. Organizations that also seek to engage in leadership development can apply for the Leadership level.
Advisory Board Member: Set Strategic Direction*
Executive-in-residence: Leadership Development
Employer-in-residence: Career Readiness*
*Membership level only.
As a corporate partner, you’ll have access to a number of engagement opportunities through the College of Business:
- Access to College leadership and stellar faculty
- Be a speaker at Dean’s Distinguished Speaker Series
- Invitation to Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Be a speaker in the Jim Wood Speaker series
- Be a corporate speaker in business classes
- Featured corporate partner on website and newsletters
- Access to office space, Wi-Fi and phone on campus
- Free participation at career fair and choice placement
- Priority access to campus recruiting
- Single Point-of-Contact at the College
- Priority access to business students
- Enhanced visibility and brand awareness
- Recognition at the Corporate Partner Program
Corporate Partner Program