Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Loch'd In banner

Loch'd In

SWAN (Secure Web Access Network)

The SWAN links to your student email, our learning management system (Desire2Learn), the DUCK, and other useful resources.

DUCK (Digital University Campus Kiosk)

You will use the DUCK to register for classes, submit online evaluations of instructors, view academic records, update personal information, and pay tuition and fees. 

If you have not already done so, activate your account.  

Once your account is active, log in at the DUCK. 

Register for Courses/Remove Registration Hold

To register for courses, log in to the DUCK. You will be required to accept the Registration Agreement the first time you attempt to build your class schedule each semester. You can find helpful registration links on the Registrar's site.


The HUB is Clayton State’s IT helpdesk located on the first floor of the University Center. You will need your Laker ID for services. Please contact the HUB to arrange software installation, which is included in your technology fee, or if you have any questions or log in issues with the DUCK or student email.

Student Advisement

Your Graduate Program Director will advise and guide you through your graduate program. Contact your Graduate Program Director as soon as possible for advisement and information regarding registration. Your program director’s name is listed in your letter of acceptance.

View the list of all the current graduate directors. 

Verification of Lawful Presence (VOLP) documentation

As an admitted student you must prove lawful presence in the United States. 

 Submit your VOLP document.

Certificate of Immunization

The Certificate of Immunization form is available on the University Health Services (UHS) website. 

For additional information, please contact or (678) 466-4940 or visit the UHS website. 


Your LakerCard is your student ID, library card, access to student discounts, and more! The LakerCard office is located on the first floor of the University Center next to the cafeteria. 

Parking Permit for On-Campus Parking

To obtain your parking permit, you will need to take the following documents to the Public Safety Office: Laker Card, valid driver’s license, license plate number, make and model of vehicle. Public Safety is located on the second floor of Edgewater Hall. 


The Loch Shop (University Bookstore) is located on the first floor in Edgewater Hall.