Check Your Status
Already Applied? Check Your Application Status
Check your status online or by text!
1. Submit an admissions application, the application fee or fee waiver, and other materials required for your program. Once processed, you should receive an email confirmation with information to set up your student account. Please allow 2-3 business days for your application to be received and filed for processing.
2. Activate your Clayton State student account. To activate your account, refer to the account activation email and head to Account Manager. The activation email includes your:
Loch ID: (alpha numeric username), such as jsmith1
Laker ID: 9 digit student ID number
Clayton State Email: Loch ID + @student.clayton.edu (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Check your status online. Once your account is set up, follow these steps to check your status online:
- Log in to the DUCK with your student email address and new password
- Scroll to the Other Student Services section
- Click Admissions Status Checker
First time logging in to the DUCK? New Users Click Here
4. Check the status of your application by texting the word "status" to (678) 466-6038.
NOTE: You must text from the mobile number provided on your application to get your ID or status. The status provided by text will NOT include your missing checklist items. You will need to activate your student account and check your status in the DUCK to view the admissions checklist.
Next Steps for...
Submit the Change of Semester form if:
- Your application is complete, and you would like to be considered for admission in a future semester, or
- Your application is incomplete, but you plan to complete it and would like to be considered for admission in a future semester. (All missing documents needed to complete your admission file must accompany this form)
Need Help Logging In?
To retrieve your login credentials (Laker ID and Loch ID), you can text "OPT-IN" to (678) 466-6038.
After OPTING-IN, text "ID" to receive your Laker ID number and your Loch ID (CSU username).
NOTE: You must text from the mobile number provided on your application. Opt out at any time by texting "STOP"
If you have difficulty activating your account or logging in, refer to Knowledge Base for quick reference guides about account activation, forgotten passwords, and more.
For additional assistance, you can also contact the HUB, Clayton State's Premiere Help Desk. NOTE: Your password cannot be changed by an email or phone request. To have your password changed or reset, you must go to the HUB (located in the James M. Baker University Center) and show a picture ID.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Laker Family!