Professional Development Committee
The Professional Development Committee (PDC) provides staff funding for job related training opportunities including conferences, seminars, and required certifications.
In order to successfully complete a Professional Development Funding Request you will need:
- To review the PDC Policy to be sure that your position and training meets the outlined criteria.
- Make sure the training or certification is not offered by Continuing Education, through SkillSoft, or through the Tuition Assistance Program.
- Your supervisor's contact information: email and phone number. *Your supervisor will be automatically contacted for approval.
- Documentation in pdf format of your workshop, training, or certification the includes a description, the dates, and the costs.
- A completed Travel Authorization Form. This form is required for all requests even if no travel is required (ex. online certifications)
To contact the Professional Development Committee (PDC), please e-mail email@example.com for further information.
Travel Authorization Form (Excel)
Training Resources for Clayton State Employees