Student Government Association
Fall Elections for 2019-2020
Candidate Application Period: August 12-23, 2019
Online Election: August 27-30, 2019
- BECOME A CANDIDATE FOR AN SGA POSITION
SGA Positions Available:
- SGA Freshman Senators (10 positions)
- SGA Graduate Senators (5 positions)
Candidate Application Instructions:
- Read Carefully the Fall Elections Information Packet and Ensure You Meet Election Qualifications and Requirements.
- Review Important Dates and Election Schedule in the Fall Elections Information Packet.
- Submit Election Online Application by the indicated deadline.
- Print, Complete, and Submit Signature Petition for Candidacy Form (must obtain 35 signatures from currently-enrolled students) by indicated deadline.
- Have your photo taken (in UC 250) at time of submission of hard copy Signature Petition Form.
- VOTE IN THE SGA ELECTION
- The SGA Fall 2019 Elections Results