SGA Fall Elections
Candidate Application Period: August 4-20, 2021 (noon)
Online Election: August 24-27, 2021
- View the Candidates
- VOTE Here
Enrolled students only. Log into the Presence platform using your CSU network credentials. Problems with voting should be directed to Dean of Students.
Become a Candidate for a SGA Position
SGA Positions Available
- SGA Freshman Senators (10 positions)
Candidate Application Instructions
- Read carefully the Fall Elections Information Packet and ensure you meet election qualifications and requirements.
- Review Important Dates and Election Schedule in the Fall Elections Information Packet.
- Submit Election Online Application by the indicated deadline.
- Complete, and Submit Electronic Signature Petition for Candidacy Form (must obtain
20 signatures from currently-enrolled students) by indicated deadline. This will be
sent once candidate's initial application is received/approved.
Fall 2021 SGA Elections Campaign Regulations
Vote in the SGA Election
August 24-27, 2021