The Business Analyst serves the administrative needs of the Council; and supports the university community in the determination of project specifications and needs for consideration.
- Analyze and assess customer needs to develop effective and appropriate solutions.
- Able to contribute to decisions based on weighing options and consequences.
- Receive and track all ITC Requests, ensuring that forms are complete and reasonably accurate.
- Manage the workflow for ITC Requests and Council business.
- Coordinate communications for the Council, including posts to websites, campus news, etc.
- Coordinate meetings, create agendas, and manage presentations.
- Record and manage the minutes for all meetings.
- Represents the ITC in the procurement process.
- Other duties as the Council may assign to aid in the “start-up” of the Council.
Desired Attributes of Candidate
- Stays current and conducts research to determine effective technical solutions for colleges and administrative units.
- Able to focus on task, manage task, and communicate.
- Background in information technology