Master of Arts in Liberal Studies Admissions
Admission to the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies program begins with applying through Graduate Admissions.
- Completed Application for Admission to the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation required. Letters should comment on the applicant's potential for success in a graduate academic program. At least one letter should be from a previous professor or someone who can comment on the applicant's academic performance and/or ability.
- A Statement of Interest that is no longer than 500 words. The statement should note the applicant's interest in pursing a Master of Arts in Liberal Studies degree by describing the importance of such a degree to the applicant's personal, intellectual, or career development.
- All application materials must be submitted the Office of Graduate Admissions. Submit required application documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Criminal Background Check (if admitted). For residents of Georgia: Georgia Criminal Information Center. For residents outside of Georgia: the appropriate state criminal background check.
- Completion and submission of the Immunization Form (upon acceptance). For more information, please contact University Health Services at (678) 466-4940.
If you have questions about the graduate admission process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact Graduate Enrollment Services at (678) 466-4113.