Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Psychology and Human Services Admissions

To be accepted into the of Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Human Services or the Psychology Minor, applicants must be accepted to Clayton State University through the Office of Admissions.


Please see the MS in Clinical/Counseling Psychology website for information regarding application/admission to our graduate program.