What We Collect
It is important for the University Archives to reflect all aspects of Clayton State's history. If you are interested in donating organizational records or personal artifacts, please contact the University Archivist.
What does the Archives collect?
- Meeting minutes and agendas
- Reports (annual and planning)
- Membership lists for committees and clubs
- Committee and Council membership lists, agenda, and minutes
- Student literary publications
- Campus publications (newsletters, brochures, etc)
- Event programs
- Faculty papers
- Faculty autobiographical sketches
- Senior and masters' degree thesis
- Objects and artifacts relevant to Clayton State history