University Archives and Special Collections
The University Archives acts as the official archival repository for Clayton State University. The Archives is charged with the responsibility of preserving the documentary and artifactual heritage of the University serving as the collective memory of the institution.
The University Archives:
- Collects, appraises, organizes, describes, preserves, and makes available records of historical, legal, fiscal, and administrative value to the University.
- Collects primary source materials to support student and faculty research interests.
- Documents the teaching, research, community service, administrative functions, and student life.
- Provides a facility for the retention and preservation of such records and collections.
- Provides information services that will assist the operation of the University.
- Promotes knowledge and understanding of the University's origins, goals, and programs.
- Provides useful documentation of the policies, people, aims, achievements, and events of the University.
"A Legacy of Artistic & Cultural Excellence Exhibit": Get ready to explore the rich history and contributions of the creative arts community here at Clayton State.
"ORAL HISTORIES PROJECT COLLECTION": An online exhibit showcasing the stories of stakeholders within the Clayton State academic community in honor of the 50th Anniversary of the institution.
Have An Archival Request? Click the Icon Below to Submit!