How do I...Sign up for Direct Deposit?
Step 1: ADP Setup
- To add a bank for expenses you will need to sign in to ADP and select the "Pay & Taxes" tab.
- Select "Direct Deposit", then "Add New".
- Enter the type of account (Checking, Savings, etc.)
- Enter 998 as the Priority. (This tells the system the bank info is for expense reimbursement.)
- The Amount option box should be checked and 0.00 in the percent box.
- Check the check box for "Remaining Net Pay Account".
- Enter Bank Transit Number (or Routing Number).
- Enter the Account Number.
- Check the box under “Please agree to the following” and click Save.
Step 2: PeopleSoft Setup
- Bring your routing number, bank account number and photo id to Accounting Services and see Micah Grant to set up direct deposit in Employee Self-Service.
***Please note, if your banking information changes, you will need to update it in ADP AND PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service. Employees can update this information in ADP but will need to see Micah Grant to update it in PeopleSoft.