How do I?...Create a Supply Expense Report?
- Before you begin, you will need to know the Fund, Department, Program, and Class for
your department. Please contact the Budget Manager for your department for this information.
- Log in to GeorgiaFirst Financials: https://www.usg.edu/gafirst-fin/
- If you have problems with your password, click on the ‘Forgot Username or Password’
link below the Sign-in button. This will guide you through the steps to receive a
temporary password through email. If you experience problems with this link please
contact William Bartlett x5530.
- Click on NavBar (upper-right corner of screen)
- Click on Navigator
- Click on Employee Self Service
- Click on Employee TE Center
- Click on Expense Report
- Click on Create
- Under General Information:
- Fill in your Description. (Example: Supplies/Mar 2019)
- Choose the appropriate Business Purpose from the Business Purpose drop down menu.
- Enter Date, Amount and Payment Type.
- Please note that you should click on the ‘Save for Later’ button periodically to prevent
loss of data as the report will time out.
- Click on the ‘Detail’ link and enter specific information about your expense in the
- Be sure your accounting info is correct by clicking on the ‘Accounting Details’ link.
- Click on ‘OK’ to return to previous page.
- Click on ‘Return to Expense Report’. If you don’t click on this link your entries/changes
will not be saved.
- Click on ‘Check for Errors’. If you have errors (Red Flags) please be sure to check
that your accounting info is correct. If corrections are made be sure to click on
‘Return to Expense Report’.
- Click on ‘Update Totals’.
- Click on ‘Submit’. When the Summary comes up click on ‘OK’. This takes you back to
your expense report.
- Click on ‘Printable View’ on the bottom right to print a hard copy to submit to your
supervisor along with your receipts and a copy for your records if desired.